Some examples of Cheap and Simple (C&S) that will Simplifly Education are:
* Brick and Mortar Buildings (C & S: More Online courses in existing and new U)
* Transportation of students to central schools (C& S: Broad-band to local schools)
* Teacher Quality through Subject Matter Expertise as well as Teaching Skills (C&S: Learning Facilitators with content aid through on-line resources)
* One lap top per child ( C&S: Inexpensive technologies exist to share laptops)
* E-Learning (C&S: m-Learning)
* Each University requires own branded courses even if student already has it. (C&S: National collaboration of accredited courses, assessment, provide gap courses)
* Expensive Text Books that change frequently (C&S: Open Source, Common content)
* Wireless lap top carts (C&S: Carry it)
* Replacement T 8 bulbs to replace present lights as Lighting projects (C&S: Turn off the light when not needed)
* A manufacturer of desks markets 4 desks with ceiling mounted projectors as a ”revolutionary” “team building” classroom. (C & S: Turn the existing desks).
* Expanded Curricula (C&S: Extend school day or shorten Summer Vacation)
Cheap and Simple. Simplifly: A budget airline in India had the right slogan- too bad it didn’t survive. But we can!